JSS SHEFFIELD LAST NIGHT!!
Posted by: MICK THOMPSON ()
Date: November 26, 2007 02:00AM

Hi all,gotta say i was very dissapointed in the sound quality last night,was really looking forward to the gig but on the louder faster songs you just could hear Jeffs vocals at all,in no way was this down to Jeff and the band and they gave 100% and on the slower tracks Jeffs sound was great when there was less guitar and bass in the mix,also not sure on the venue as to what effect this had on the vocals as it was only my second visit after last weeks Gotthard gig at wich also the sound which was better than last night wasnt perfect!!
Stand out tracks of the night for me was when Jeff slowed it down a bit on new tracks STRONGER MAN and the more rocky HEY!!!
Dont get me wrong i enjoyed the gig and JEFF and the band put it all in but on songs like SEPERATE WAYS Jeffs vocals where just lost at times!!!
Will certainly go see Jeff and the band again but not at Sheffield Corporation as i wont be going to anymore gigs there again,been to a lot of gigs in 30yrs and a lot of venues and this is just my opinion of the place!!!
Hope you make it to Manchester next time Jeff or see you in a different venue but great to see you here live in the UK!!!!-Mick

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
JSS SHEFFIELD LAST NIGHT!!277 MICK THOMPSON 11/26/2007 02:00AM
Re: JSS SHEFFIELD LAST NIGHT!! 167 Vantheman 11/26/2007 03:29AM
Re: JSS SHEFFIELD LAST NIGHT!! 211 downboy 11/26/2007 03:36AM
Re: JSS SHEFFIELD LAST NIGHT!! 176 Mistress J 11/26/2007 05:59AM
Re: JSS SHEFFIELD LAST NIGHT!! 127 MICK THOMPSON 11/26/2007 06:32AM
Re: JSS SHEFFIELD LAST NIGHT!! 132 Uncle heFTy 11/26/2007 08:21AM
Re: JSS SHEFFIELD LAST NIGHT!! 183 Whynot _ Canada 11/26/2007 11:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.