Hello Kiddies
Posted by: AndyC ()
Date: May 11, 2006 10:12AM

Well I'm back....bet ya didn't miss me?

Just thought I'd post on what has been a pretty trying week.

Last Thursday Nix had to go into hospital to have a cancerous growth removed from her neck. She's okay but we won't know the extent of any further problems until the biopsy results are back.

Sunday we went out and popped into a local supermarket where we purchased a load of cut price dvd's and cd's as well as a load of pakora's, sheekh kebabs, naan breads and samosa's ready for a curry on Sunday evening. Once we got home I started feeling unwell, throwing up and pisssing rusty water outta the back door until late Sunday evening. I still felt bad on Monday...quick visit to the docs and the next thing I know I'm in hospital having surgery for a close to exploding appendix.

You'd think I'd be feeling sorry for myself and Nix..but no I'm actually glad. The reasons are simple. Espacially the last few days I have realised how much Nix really loves me. She has been more worried than I have been about my self. She is doing everythng she can to make sure I am alright. She is simply my shining light and I love her to death.

Also...its best these things happen now cos in less than 10 weeks we will be married and in Florida....so wounds should be healed and a fun time can still be had.

Life throws you some @!#$ sometimes and you can deal with it in two ways. Feel sorry for yourself and look for pity or laugh and count your blessings.

We are both still here, we both love each other and life is looking brilliant from now on.

Andy

I drink therefore I am

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Hello Kiddies140 AndyC 05/11/2006 10:12AM
Re: Hello Kiddies 99 DC33 05/11/2006 10:31AM
Re: Hello Kiddies 100 stryper 05/11/2006 05:21PM
Re: Hello Kiddies 90 Goddess 05/11/2006 11:09PM
Re: Hello Kiddies 92 Wee Phil (IN) 05/11/2006 11:39PM
Re: Hello Kiddies 84 Rondo (NI) 05/11/2006 11:49PM
Re: Hello Kiddies 86 AndyC 05/12/2006 12:42PM
Re: Hello Kiddies 62 Rob DeVore 05/12/2006 11:06PM
Re: Hello Kiddies 118 Rob DeVore 05/12/2006 11:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.