Fatal Vision

Thanks to all at Firefest
Posted by: Andrew ()
Date: May 09, 2005 06:52AM

Hi folks,
It's late and like all that were at Fireefst, I'm buggered, so more later, but just a quick post from Phil & Sue's place before I hit the hey before flying out in the AM.

It's a bloody long way over, but man, it's worth all that and mor every time and it was a huge pleasure and indeed an honour to meet all you great folks at the show - knew many from past visits, but also managed to put a face to several dozen more this weekend.

Thank you one and all for making me feel very welcome and I had a great time - as did everyone.

A sensational day for some 900-ish patrons - with no one disappointing. I'll get a full report done and a diary for the trip written up soon - just wanted to log on and say thanks and repeat what a great pleasure it was to see everyone from the site (board posters and lurkers alike).

Cheers to you all.

Take care,
Andrew.

PS. Next site update - Monday night / Tuesday AM from LA.

PPS. Special Thanks to Bruce and Kieren and thanks to Phil & Sue for putting up with me for a few days! :)

PPPS. Thanks Sue - spelling now corrected, it's these bloody UK keyboards! LOL

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Thanks to all at Firefest203 Andrew 05/09/2005 06:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.