Re: Steve Lukather - Nerve Bundle live stream from The Baked Potato
Date: November 29, 2020 10:31PM

Thanks for posting, I might very well tune in to this. I do think the price's a bit steep, but considering what musicians go through right now with the lack of touring income, I'm okay with supporting them in some way.

I'm actually surprised about the lack of virtual gigs by rock bands. Isn't it a great business model going forward even after the pandemic? I assume it's a lot cheaper than putting on real gigs, especially for bands that play smaller venues and clubs. Let's say you have a fan base of a few hundred thousand, you can reach all of them with one show and make quite a bit of money when charging perhaps $10/gig. You you could even make special merchandise "Virtual Tour 2020".

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Steve Lukather - Nerve Bundle live stream from The Baked Potato 278 Ross S. 11/29/2020 04:38PM
Re: Steve Lukather - Nerve Bundle live stream from The Baked Potato122 Peter M. Bietenholz 11/29/2020 10:31PM
Re: Steve Lukather - Nerve Bundle live stream from The Baked Potato 130 Ross S. 11/30/2020 03:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.