What a lucky bastard you are , buddy !!!
Date: December 15, 2000 10:26AM

Hey Jose , another spanish fellow dropping some lines in this
noticeboard , GOT YOU BUDDY !!

What a lucky bastard you are for having had the chance of attending the show held this last wednesdey in Madrid ( SPAIN ).

I/ve always been a great WINGER fan , in fact I/m sure that his performance was smokey but , BOB CATLET , come on brother
you/ve hit me where it hurts , this wonderful man has always been my pure weakness , you/re simply talking about someone that goes wayyyyyyy beyond belive to me , you got to think twice just before talking about this man !! .

BOB CATLEY IS A SAFE BET , YOU JUST CAN/T LOSE , RIGHT !!!!

I/m sure that KIP and BOB were just great , but in my heart there/s only a room for one of them , and it/s always been for bob catley/s stunning voice , it/s just a matter of taste , ( good taste ) in this case !! .

SO DON/T YOU EVER GET WRONG , BOB CATLET IS A LEGEND !!!

IT/S BEEN ALSO GREAT TO HEAR FROM THE FANTASTIC
MELODIC SPANISH BAND " ELYTE " , THEY/RE SIMPLY ON THE RISE !!

I SEND YOU A CRACKING HUG , BUD !!!

SPAIN IS BEING THE TALK OF THE TOWN LATELY , I GUESS
THAT IT COULDN/T BE ANY OTHER WAY , RIGHT !!

TE ENVIO UN ABRAZO , COMPAÑERO .

I/VE WRITTEN YOU IN ENGLISH BECAUSE I/M A BIT FED UP OF THE SPANISH LANGUAJE , I JUST HOPE THAT YOU DON/T MIND , I PREFER IT THIS WAY BUDDY !!! .

KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE RIGHT STUFF , RIGHT !! , YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN , DON/T YOU !!

SEE YOU AROUND AND KEEP ON BEHAVING NICELY WITH THE SPANISH CHICKS , RIGHT !!

CUIDATE , CONPAÑERO !!

MELODIC LOVER

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Bob Catley, K Winger and Elyte in Madrid 92 jose beaskoa 12/15/2000 05:00AM
What a lucky bastard you are , buddy !!!63 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 12/15/2000 10:26AM
RE: What a lucky bastard you are , buddy !!! 65 jose beaskoa 12/16/2000 05:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.