Re: rock music
Posted by: Robert Hoffin ()
Date: March 03, 2001 07:13AM

Hi Matt,

SAw your message board reply relating to aor and its popularity.I agree 100%.
The crap thats going about just now ,especially the charts here in UK[Scotland] just makes me sick.
Boy bands,girl bands,hiphop snoop goggy doodoo etc that have the same dance routines and that ever
so saintly smile into the camera just makes me wonder why aor is not as popular as it should be.

I blame the record companies,their money grabbing B******s and dont care about the crap they are
churning out to the eight to twenty five year olds that dont know their Storm from their Dare.

I too seem to like some of the music you mentioned. Although I dont have a very large collection
I try to pick and choose anything that I know will be good and of what I have heard or read about
on the net ...Thank goodness for the net....

I just bought the 1st album from Boulevard on Ebay,a bargain for £5.00,I have it on LP as well
as their second on CD. I also just bought Diving for Pearls LP,its not mint but I have a chance of
getting the CD soon,it is very good and I cant wait to hear the new album,soon to be releasd on MTM.

I also like the storm,tepper,a bootleg of China SKY,Alien,Kevin chalfant,fm,Mcauley shenker,the view,
two fires,Strangeways,loverboy,blue tears,heartland,virginia wolf,giant,joshua,tommy shaw,street talk,
savannagh,crown of thorns,21 guns,ten,garry hughes,terraplane,foreigner,alias,q5 amongst a few others.

My favourite band has to be Dare. I have most of thier stuff,including Blood from Stone,and a picture
disc of real love which I know is hard to get. I also got a bootleg of Rare Dare, which includes unreleased
and extended/b/sides. I`m lookin forward to hearing their new album Belief which will be out soon.

Cheers >>>>Robert

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
rock music 110 matt 12/14/2000 10:53PM
The Internet has saved "rock" music 57 koogles 12/15/2000 01:10AM
RE: The Internet has saved "rock" music 82 alex siedler 12/15/2000 04:58AM
Koogles - Amen 63 RAMMY 12/15/2000 07:47AM
RE: The Internet has saved "rock" music 69Nick12/15/2000 10:26AM
RE: The Internet has saved "rock" music 68Nick12/15/2000 10:32AM
Re: rock music66 Robert Hoffin 03/03/2001 07:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.