RE: Silent Rage????
Posted by: exnewyorker ()
Date: December 13, 2000 04:59AM

Yep..there are demos from 1991/92. Six tracks in fact. Their sound was beefed up big time in the Whitesnake/Blue Murder vein. A turn for the better IMO. Why these never saw the light of day on CD is beyond me (the song "When The Night Is Over" is worth the price of admission alone!), but i'm sure the grunge invasion had something to do with it haha!!!

One other tidbit from them that DID get a release was the original mix of "Make It Or Break It" from Shattered Hearts. Seems the boys won the KNAC Pure Rock contest in 1987. Rhino/Rampage records released a tape/CD/album with the top ten vote getters, and that track kicked off the album. Rhino also released a similar CD in for the 1988 contest with another Paul Sabu (he produced Shattered Hearts) band taking top honors called Chalet which sound eerily like SR. I'm wondering if any type of recorded work from them ever hit the streets!

Hope this helps...

MS

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Silent Rage???? 87 Alan 12/13/2000 04:07AM
RE: Silent Rage????54 exnewyorker 12/13/2000 04:59AM
RE: Silent Rage???? 60 peter 12/14/2000 04:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.