Re: Night Ranger and Firehouse last night
Posted by: tts42572 ()
Date: July 21, 2014 11:25AM

Saw Firehouse in Buffalo last summer which was my second time seeing them (the first being back in 1991).

Tickets were only $25 and it was an awesome, awesome show. They didn't have a big stage show or anything...Just a tarp for a backdrop. But it was still one of the best concerts I've been to and they proved that a good band with good music doesn't need some big, fancy stage show.

The band and CJ sounded amazing. I was amazed that the guy could still hit the notes and he sounded every bit as good as he did back in the day. And there was a lot of cool interplay with the crowd which just made it extra enjoyable. Not to mention they all hung around after the show for a free M&G session for anybody that wanted it and they met every last fan that stood in line to see them. I got a CD and a picture signed by the band and had a nice little chat with CJ....he really struck me as a great, down to earth guy.

I went to the show not really expecting much but needless to say...Firehouse moved up a few spots on my list of favorite bands that night :)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Night Ranger and Firehouse last night 463 DirtyPennyIowa 07/21/2014 07:22AM
Re: Night Ranger and Firehouse last night 287 RumTumJM 07/21/2014 07:31AM
Re: Night Ranger and Firehouse last night 240 Terry K. 07/21/2014 11:13AM
Re: Night Ranger and Firehouse last night 206 Terry K. 07/21/2014 11:39AM
Re: Night Ranger and Firehouse last night208 tts42572 07/21/2014 11:25AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.