Re: JUDAS PRIEST - Redeemer Of Souls (linking Aussie Dave)
Posted by: Wardy ()
Date: July 20, 2014 02:50PM

Cool.

I hear the production issue too, kinda sucks some life energy outta the whole thing leaving it a bit flat here and there, but thankfully nothing lost enjoyment wise fer my ears :)

I actually liked Nostradamus for what it was. Yeah it coulda and shoulda been reduced to a single disc but thought there was a good number of worthy tunes (ALONE is essential IMO, very very cool)... But finding Redeemer far better and I'd agree it would rate a solid 8 and maybe higher if it continues to grow for a time, certainly an improvement which can be explained for its material being strong.

Reckon in a number of years this will be viewed as the turning point kick to the head the band needed, keeping it simple has proven the winner here. Fingers crossed this energizes the band to continue for a couple more records or more yet ;)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
JUDAS PRIEST - Redeemer Of Souls (linking Aussie Dave) 282 Wardy 07/20/2014 11:26AM
Re: JUDAS PRIEST - Redeemer Of Souls (linking Aussie Dave) 191 Aussie Dave 07/20/2014 11:43AM
Re: JUDAS PRIEST - Redeemer Of Souls (linking Aussie Dave)152 Wardy 07/20/2014 02:50PM
Re: JUDAS PRIEST - Redeemer Of Souls (linking Aussie Dave) 148 Lutty 07/20/2014 05:08PM
Re: JUDAS PRIEST - Redeemer Of Souls (linking Aussie Dave) 125 JIMMY AGATES 07/20/2014 10:07PM
Re: JUDAS PRIEST - Redeemer Of Souls (linking Aussie Dave) 118 Warrior21 07/20/2014 10:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.