MRF4 & Andrew Thoughts of a long-time fan of MR
Posted by: mullets4geetars ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:05AM

Some Backstory:

Andrew & I have NOT seen eye to eye on a few things in the past. He took great exception to a few opinions and facts i gave years ago.
after the last one i quit coming here and posting anywhere for years.

I took great exception to a couple things he has done in the past.
I didnt agree and still don't with how he runs/does some things in regards to the site/reviews, bookings for the fests & misc. etc etc.

However, I NEVER personally have wished him ill will or his family or his website. He is an extremely hard worker from all accounts and DOES put forth a maximum effort each and every time. It's a brutally hard ever changing and unforgiving business that requires deep pockets, f, great planning & a crystal ball & some luck!

He's not a seasoned professional booking agent esp. here in the very fickle USA where great planning, funding can still yield you a big fat donkey dick & a 100k + loss for your troubles. I have seen it time & time again!

ANdrew, and the fest cannot afford to hire HUGE worldwide brands/artists in the pop or rock/metal arena as when they have in the past ( winger, scrap Metal to name 2) He's lost his ass as the expenses for this and the various costs, crushing profits for MRF 1 & 2.

( i still think WINGER & another hard rock/metal band with a following could make a success if their fee's were lowered!)

I believe a rock n roll event like this CAN happen, can work and can be somewhat profitable depending on where it's held, who's booked and how it's promoted and priced.

MY PERSONAL CALL TO ALL ROCK & GENERAL MUSIC FANS:

Andrew deserves, HELL YOU the fan deserve to have an event like this go on and make enough $$$ for those involved to do it again annually or more if need be!!

$100 USD is alot of scratch for some. For me now, it's a luxury i personally cannot always afford. BUT, it is worth it save for to help a small business & great fucking cause!!

I didnt make it last fall to Home bar for #3 I wanted to go but had to take care of other things as my life has changed n family grown.

I will do MY best to not only support Andrew and the fest by going but also donate whatever $$$ i can to the cause & in case i can't i hope it will make-up.

I am a very open, honest & opinionated person. Andrew knows me a bit & I can honestly say He is the real deal & will NOT SCREW or FUCK a single person for profit or take the easy way out!!

WHAT YOU THE FAN CAN DO:
BUY A TICKET(S) for the event, Donate cash, buy merch/cd's or if you just can't manage that now due to lack of $$$ or time,

JOIN TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM any SOCIAL MEDIA AND HELP Mr. McNeice promote this to recoup his huge costs !!

MARTAY of chicagoland

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2014 12:13AM by mullets4geetars.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Andrew, just so you know 815 SNorander 07/09/2014 10:42AM
Re: Andrew, just so you know 604 Andrew 07/09/2014 12:18PM
Re: Andrew, just so you know 400 Steve_Roamer 07/09/2014 08:27PM
Re: Andrew, just so you know 365 NIK WILSON 07/09/2014 08:57PM
MRF4 & Andrew Thoughts of a long-time fan of MR353 mullets4geetars 07/10/2014 12:05AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.