Re: Frontiers Rock Festival: All 3 days...
Posted by: Shade ()
Date: May 05, 2014 09:00AM

Hey ElectricGypsy: Thanks man, we were at Pizzeria Daniela Friday and @ Roadhouse (without Blues), Bergamo yesterday which was both good.

All Italian people I met during those 4 days were cool, spend an evening in Milano Wednesday .

Hottest girl was behind the bar (blond hair) and it helped of course having hot chicks selling the merch... ;-) :-)

Lots of young women in the audience wearing 80ies bands shirts from a time they were not even born like Britny Fox, LA Guns, Ratt, Tuff (!), Moetley Crue, Dangerous Toys (!), Warrant, Slaughter etc... awesome.
Wish we had more young people in our country like that!

Your right about Night Ranger, saw them too @ Loreley 2012 I guess and they were killer, just to have Sentimental Avenue and Lay It On Me + more as a bonus was even better!
Joel is a cool dude who was also performing one song with Jeff Scott Soto (for the people who werent there) and also spends time chatting with fans and taking pictures.

A suggestion would be signing sessions with the bands, the location would be cool for that (enough space). Having met all of those bands I believe almost all of them (maybe besides John Waite who didnt come out after a show infront of 80 people to sign some stuff couple years back...) certainly D2, Winger, Stryper and NR would be down to do that! [ If it was just suggested to them... ! ]

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Frontiers Rock Festival: Day 3 438 juliocruz 05/04/2014 09:11AM
Re: Frontiers Rock Festival: All 3 days... 226 Shade 05/05/2014 07:23AM
Re: Frontiers Rock Festival: All 3 days... 216 electricgypsy 05/05/2014 08:01AM
Re: Frontiers Rock Festival: All 3 days...194 Shade 05/05/2014 09:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.