Re: Frontiers Fest?
Posted by: electricgypsy ()
Date: May 02, 2014 10:01PM

I was there yesterday and will be there tomorrow (@work today WTF!).
Didn't see State of Salazar and just one song of Dalton so I can't say.

Three lions: of course they only played their tracks (that means no Dare or Ten) and did a very good job, exactly what I was expecting for

Snakecharmer: Chris Ousey is a terrific singer but definitely too keen on his abilities and doesn't involve the audience very much. Of course they'd like to be another Whitesnake but Coverdale & co. play in another league. Of course best response from the crowd was when they performed Here I come again and Fool fol your loving.

WET: tech issues aside, best band of the night IMHO. JSS knows how to bring the audience on his side and all the guys are very emotionally involved in what they do and it shows! Loved them!!!!

Hardline: Johnny Gioeli jumped and screamed and sang and did all he could to raise some hell and he can still definitely sing!
Their old material is still a pleasure for the ears, but i find their last CD pretty boring so....

Tesla: Professional, tight band, no surprise at all but I saw them about 5 years ago and they simply replied their amazing performance. they also played two tracks off the new CD (MP3 and Ricochet) which were pretty good.

Highlight of the night: all the singers (ALL OF THEM!) were simply amazing in their own ways.

I came home too late last night and could not download my pics and videos of the Festival, if you're interested I will post the links asap

Tomorrow can only be better considering the bill (John Waite, JSS, Danger Danger, Winger and Night Ranger)

BTW I gotta say that I like the venue except for the fact that it about 30km away from Milan. Rumors are that Frontiers could do it again next year but in Germany. Hope not!!!!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Frontiers Fest? 632 cookie 05/02/2014 08:52PM
Re: Frontiers Fest? 477 arpatterson 05/02/2014 09:10PM
Re: Frontiers Fest? 468 DaveP 05/02/2014 09:15PM
Re: Frontiers Fest?449 electricgypsy 05/02/2014 10:01PM
Re: Frontiers Fest? 386 Daredevil 05/02/2014 10:29PM
Re: Frontiers Fest? 348 Woody 05/03/2014 12:57AM
Re: Frontiers Fest? 303 juliocruz 05/03/2014 08:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.