Re: Led Zeppelin remasters have a release date
Posted by: Lord Chalfont ()
Date: March 15, 2014 03:42AM

I'm a huge Zep fan, Ive already got the Paris show, which is okay, not the greatest show ever. But to folk out for these yet again (bought the vinyl, then the CDs and replaced them with the Jap mini CDs) is breaking the bank.

Most extras and alternative versions are most of the time so-so and there's a reason why they were left off the album, because they wasn't as good as the finished thing in most cases.

It's been about 34 years since Zeppelin finished and all Page has done in that time was a forgetable solo album, 2 albums with the Firm (not great), one live Page & Plant and studio Page & Plant.

Not the most prolific of writers/players is he?

Like I said I'm a huge fan but £19.99 for each album again, I can think of better things to spend my cash on.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Led Zeppelin remasters have a release date 261 2_EdgedSword 03/14/2014 06:17AM
Re: Led Zeppelin remasters have a release date 156 Addyeddy 03/14/2014 09:24PM
Re: Led Zeppelin remasters have a release date 130 Peter M. Bietenholz 03/15/2014 01:44AM
Re: Led Zeppelin remasters have a release date113 Lord Chalfont 03/15/2014 03:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.