Melodic Metal CD's This Year
Posted by: jaysw ()
Date: February 27, 2014 06:10AM

As someone who loves rock/metal music whatever the sub genre (assuming it's quality of course) I have to say the first few months of this year (and end of last year) is proving fantastic for releases from some of my favourite melodic metal bands.

We've already had class releases from Within Temptation, Human Fortress, Dignity, Reinxeed, Primal Fear, Vandan Plas, Rhapsody of Fire and Royal Hunt. Plus over the next couple of months there are releases from Edguy, Freedom Call (out right now), Sonata Arctica and Delain.

There's also Nigtwish main man, Tuomas Holopainen's, solo cd which I'm looking forward to hearing, the new Adrenalin Mob and Timo Tolkki's 2nd instalement of Avalon, amongst others.

With other more AOR/Rock cd's from H.E.A.T. Gotthard, Winger, Annette Olzon, LRS, Stan Bush, Dynazty and Brother Firetribe round the corner it's proving an amazing year for new releases in my book.

Jay

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Melodic Metal CD's This Year267 jaysw 02/27/2014 06:10AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.