Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie
Posted by: Tommy-Denander ()
Date: December 17, 2013 02:53AM

I'm so happy that last night turned out great!
I just got off the phone with Bobby who was also so happy to be there.
I got to the airport in Stockholm on Saturday only to see CANCELLED on the board :(
All flights to New York were cancelled due to bad weather and after a couple of hours talking to United Airlines about finding another way to get me to Minneapolis i just had to give up and drive home…haven't been that heartbroken in many years!!!

But i spoke to Fergie on the phone that evening and we had a great talk, remembering all the beautiful albums and tours we did and how much fun we've had…
In Tokyo with Legends we took a 2 hour walk together and just laughed like little kids about everything…and when we did our Frederiksen-Denander album we spent 8-9 days in LA driving for hours every day, recording in a small home studio and all the pictures and memories from that trip are priceless…

Fergie is very frail as Paul said…of course we all pray for a second miracle but i'm affraid it won't happen this time :(

But he knows how much he is loved by so many people around the world and he told me he is at peace with everything…

Life IS unfair and i hate few things more than fucking cancer!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who showed up to celebrate him and to all of you who've donated to his gofundme site.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2013 03:53AM by Tommy-Denander.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie 566 PaulBonrud 12/17/2013 12:49AM
Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie 342 Daredevil 12/17/2013 01:15AM
Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie 346 PaulBonrud 12/17/2013 01:24AM
Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie 396 Daredevil 12/17/2013 01:35AM
Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie398 Tommy-Denander 12/17/2013 02:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.