Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie
Posted by: Tommy-Denander ()
Date: December 17, 2013 02:53AM

I'm so happy that last night turned out great!
I just got off the phone with Bobby who was also so happy to be there.
I got to the airport in Stockholm on Saturday only to see CANCELLED on the board :(
All flights to New York were cancelled due to bad weather and after a couple of hours talking to United Airlines about finding another way to get me to Minneapolis i just had to give up and drive home…haven't been that heartbroken in many years!!!

But i spoke to Fergie on the phone that evening and we had a great talk, remembering all the beautiful albums and tours we did and how much fun we've had…
In Tokyo with Legends we took a 2 hour walk together and just laughed like little kids about everything…and when we did our Frederiksen-Denander album we spent 8-9 days in LA driving for hours every day, recording in a small home studio and all the pictures and memories from that trip are priceless…

Fergie is very frail as Paul said…of course we all pray for a second miracle but i'm affraid it won't happen this time :(

But he knows how much he is loved by so many people around the world and he told me he is at peace with everything…

Life IS unfair and i hate few things more than fucking cancer!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who showed up to celebrate him and to all of you who've donated to his gofundme site.

Love
TD

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2013 03:53AM by Tommy-Denander.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie 503 PaulBonrud 12/17/2013 12:49AM
Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie 311 Daredevil 12/17/2013 01:15AM
Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie 309 PaulBonrud 12/17/2013 01:24AM
Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie 361 Daredevil 12/17/2013 01:35AM
Re: Fergie Frederiksen - Friends for Fergie360 Tommy-Denander 12/17/2013 02:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.