Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online
Posted by: backwhereubelong ()
Date: December 10, 2013 08:12PM

For fucks sake everyone. Get over it. I get it ... 99.99% of the entire fucking world hates this CD & Tom Scholz, but for the remaining 00.01% of us that actually enjoy the release (and I do) can you not move on to something else?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2013 08:24PM by backwhereubelong.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote


SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 601 Ken 12/10/2013 07:10AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online415 backwhereubelong 12/10/2013 08:12PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 349 RAMSAY 12/10/2013 09:10PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 321 Dan 12/10/2013 09:44PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 332 RAMSAY 12/10/2013 09:46PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 262 backwhereubelong 12/11/2013 01:23AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 245 Doug Wolfgang 12/11/2013 01:44AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 172 mikewonch 12/12/2013 01:58AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 219 Ken 12/11/2013 01:54AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 205 drowningdeep 12/11/2013 09:54AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 155 1212corey 12/11/2013 12:59PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 226 RAMSAY 12/11/2013 02:40AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 236 Walk In The Shadows 12/11/2013 02:55AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 139 Scott Watson 12/11/2013 07:43PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 156 RAMSAY 12/11/2013 08:04PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 157 Walk In The Shadows 12/11/2013 11:05PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 149 RAMSAY 12/11/2013 11:08PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 155 Scott Watson 12/11/2013 07:40PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 146 Troy 12/11/2013 07:50PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 152 RAMSAY 12/11/2013 08:07PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 224 matt 12/11/2013 01:38AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 194 Troy 12/11/2013 10:55AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 440 Andrew 12/10/2013 09:22PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 328 Doug Wolfgang 12/10/2013 09:50PM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 259 backwhereubelong 12/11/2013 01:25AM
Re: BOSTON - Rockline Interview now online 231 danrox 12/11/2013 08:10AM


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Powered by Phorum.

Disclaimer: melodicrock.com takes no responsibility for the contents of messages posted on this open forum, or for the sanity of those posting.