2 Songs I can't stop playing (Ladies bring it!)
Posted by: Snake65 ()
Date: November 17, 2013 11:10PM

OK. Not new songs really but one we all know and the other I just stumbled on thru Spotify. First is Meatloaf Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad. If we had a dollar for everytime we heard this we'd be rich! But the version I'm listening to is off the DVD Live Melbourne Orchestra. The 2 ladies, Patti Russo and the blonde, rip the backgrounds and even are more out front then Meat. Just love this version!

The I got the Faith Circus CD from Andrew. I was too lazy to rip it so I found it on Spotify. There were 12 tracks of remixes (don't know from what). But the last song is a cover of James Bond "For Your Eyes Only".....again they nail this song! Rarely for me does a cover match or surpass the original...this does to me! Robin Beck also nails this song! Tons of emotion. Check them out!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
2 Songs I can't stop playing (Ladies bring it!)486 Snake65 11/17/2013 11:10PM
Re: 2 Songs I can't stop playing (Ladies bring it!) 165 Laurent 11/18/2013 03:26PM
Re: 2 Songs I can't stop playing (Ladies bring it!) 74 Snake65 11/19/2013 05:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.