Re: Jon Stevens
Posted by: Wardy ()
Date: November 05, 2013 12:17PM

His first solo album in the early 90's was good but from there on he went back forward and every which way LOL... Actually I liked his Circle album best (which featured the original version of The Flame that was tweaked lyrically and used for the Olympics about that time I think it was) some softer tunes more inline with his original solo work pre-Noiseworks. Also his latest solo album Changing Times was probably his best material in a long while (was also offered as a double disc release along with Testify which adolfo mentioned above), its lead single Just A Man should have been a hit it was that strong!

Just A Man; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aMP6WQZxuQ

Noiseworks ruled (Touch is essential) and Noiseworks were near finished with a new album when they put things on hold to sort these other projects, gotta say was real pleased too cause Dead Daisies is Jon singing ROCK again. New Noiseworks will be completed sometime soon (here's hoping for 2014!)

Caught all Noiseworks shows I could since 2007 and if ya haven't already ya gotta get Live & Loud which listens like a LIVE Noiseworks HITS record, think it's on their official site or online still if ya look!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Jon Stevens 315 Hibbsey 11/05/2013 05:13AM
Re: Jon Stevens 144 adolfo 11/05/2013 08:36AM
Re: Jon Stevens153 Wardy 11/05/2013 12:17PM
Re: Jon Stevens 144 Hibbsey 11/05/2013 05:44PM
Re: Jon Stevens 139 Wardy 11/05/2013 06:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.