SAM's CD COLLECTION HAS STARTED
Posted by: timstar ()
Date: October 29, 2013 07:37PM

For those of you who know about my baby son's current situation I have to thank some people personally on here, and I hope they/you don't mind.

Eddie La Valle (LaValle)- thank you so much for the lovely pack. The picks will come in handy as well.

Craig Chapman (Tara's Secret) - thank you for the CD. You have made a splash in my musical world!

Jay Parmar (Solo) - my very close friend for over 10 years, has been with me through thick and thin. Thank you for the CD's and the continued support.

And for those who are sending stuff to Sam as well:

Zorro (Shining Line) - thank you for your words of support and ideas.

Phillip Strange (Evilyn Strange) - thank you from one father to another.

Michael Riesenbeck - thank you for your messages and for accepting me on Facebook!

Andy Paul (Scream Arena) - thanks for the invite!

Steve Newman (Newman) - old friend, thank you dude.

Ted Poley (Danger Danger) - sorry about the confusion with "Saturday Night", it happened for a reason. You are the only singer for D2 and always will be.

Oni Logan - my close friend and the best singer in the world. Your support and messages are more than gold and diamonds.

Rowan Robertson (Dio) - the most humble man I have ever spoken to. Your continued interest makes me very proud.

Geoff Tyson (T-Ride) - thanks for the support even during a busy period.

Joe Holmes (OzzY) - this man is as close to God as anyone I have ever known. I MUST meet this man one day.

"Pete Willis was the balls of Def Leppard and Steve Clark was the cock. Now Def Leppard is a post-op neutered tranny of a band"

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2013 12:40AM by timstar.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
SAM's CD COLLECTION HAS STARTED495 timstar 10/29/2013 07:37PM
Re: SAM's CD COLLECTION HAS STARTED 231 Zorro11 10/29/2013 09:24PM
Re: SAM's CD COLLECTION HAS STARTED 93 Walk In The Shadows 10/31/2013 01:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.