FM's Rockville 1 & II:
Posted by: Terry K. ()
Date: October 27, 2013 12:43AM

I haven't gotten either of these yet due to expense,but I just listened to most all of both cds over at y-tube (some I've been listening to on and off,but now most tunes are there save a couple from the II record). Think I slightly favored the II cd,but man,that first one has some great stuff on there as well! Didn't expect that--I thought the 1st one was noticeably weaker,but not really ..maybe just a tad.And I see they're both a bit more affordable now,too. So I'll need to get them ordered soon--damn good melrock by these guys. Seems they'd be alot more popular than they've gotten over the years. IMO--the newer stuff is way better than what they were writing back when. But I get that some latched onto them from the onset and the original material will always ring truer for them. I personally like the rockier edge the new stuff has,plus the updated,crisp production. Metropolis still kills for me,but both these new cds are very stong indeed! T

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
FM's Rockville 1 & II:324 Terry K. 10/27/2013 12:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.