Firefest 2014 tickets and VIP packages now on sale ....
Posted by: blm ()
Date: October 25, 2013 10:49PM

FIREFEST 2014

OCTOBER 24th, 25th and 26th 2014
Rock City, Nottingham U.K.

IMPORTANT TICKETING DETAILS FOR FIREFEST 2014

TICKETS :
are priced as follows:

Friday £42
Saturday £59
Sunday £59

Full weekend ticket £160 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

V.I.P Tickets are priced at £235 per ticket for entire weekend - V.I.P tickets allow easy of movement throughout the venue including access to the V.I.P. Balcony where you can hang out and watch the show and rub shoulders with - well - anyone really - you really never know who is going to be there rocking out beside you . V.I.P.ticket holders can also avail of the upstairs bars and generally enjoy more freedom of movement throughout the day. There are a limited number of V.I.P. Tickets available for the entire weekend - the number of V.I.P. 's available is 50 weekend tickets ONLY - ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE .
Payment for V.I.P. option is exactly the same as per regular tickets via the methods listed below

We will only be accepting the following methods of payment for tickets:

Personal Cheque
Postal Order
International Bank Draft
Credit Card Cheque
Cash via registered post (at senders own risk)

All Payments should be made payable to ‘Bruce Mee’

And sent to:
Bruce Mee
c/o Fireworks Magazine
10 Dunnock Close
Offerton
Stockport
SK2 5XD
England.

In addition to paying by the methods mentioned , you can now also pay by Bank/Wire transfer

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME AS REFERENCE ON ANY BANK TRANSFERS THEN EMAIL FULL DETAILS AS BELOW!!

Payments Details :
Bank: Santander
44 Merrion St, Leeds, LS2 8AL
Acc holder: Bruce L. Mee
Acc Number: 38779383
Sort Code: 72-50-06
International Banking number: GB24ABBY09013638779383 BIC number: ABBYGB2LXXX

Once completed, please Email your full postal address to: fireworks.mag@ntlworld.com

As soon as the payment has been verified , your tickets will be dispatched to you by mail.
PLEASE allow UP TO 40 days for your tickets to reach you from date of order. IF you have not received your tickets within the 40 days, please contact us at fireworks.mag@ntlworld.com with your name, address, date of payment and payment type.

THE ULTIMATE FIREFEST V.I.P. PACKAGE

Something we have always been asked over the years is “Where are the bands staying?” to which we usually answer “Mansfield”. It has become apparent over the last number of years that a LOT of people like to hang out with bands and the crew – hey, why wouldn’t people want to do that? That sounds like a great party! And it always is.

For 2014 we are going to try and make it the best experience possible for many of you that travel from far and wide to rock with us at Firefest. We are going to offer you the chance to party with everyone during the 2014 show weekend: bands, crew and whoever else might show up – who knows? Well, we do but that would spoil the fun. The Ultimate V.I.P. package is designed especially for you.

So what does it entail?

THE DATES: OCTOBER 24th, 25th, 26th 2014

THE HOTEL: includes 3 nights, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the official festival hotel, the 4 star Crowne Plaza in Nottingham, including breakfast each morning. It entitles you access to the main bar which is off limits to everyone except residents, as well as all the facilities the hotel has to offer – and as the hotel will be fully occupied by Firefest there is absolutely no chance of either booking it for the same timeframe, or even getting in, as entry will be strictly for residents only. The hotel is superbly positioned with the centre of Nottingham just a short 5 minute walk away, and a mere 200 yards from Rock City – the ultimate in comfort and accessibility.

THE SHOW: The Ultimate V.I.P. Package is designed to get you up close to the action, with your V.I.P. ticket to all three days included. This will permit you access to the V.I.P area (the balcony) in Rock City where you never know who you might bump into. It does not entitle you to a personal meet and greet but it gives you the comfort of the spacious balcony and bars from which to gain a vantage point to watch the action on stage.
The Ultimate V.I.P. Package combines your accommodation and your show tickets with V.I.P. access into one, allowing you to experience Firefest on a level which will make the 2014 finale something to remember.

There are a strictly limited number of these packages available due to the amount of rooms available in the festival hotel; that number is 50 The hotel accommodation is provided on a bed and breakfast basis for Friday, Saturday and Sunday and all rooms are Double bedrooms only. That is one double bed per room which is primarily suited to couples – but if a couple of guys or girls don’t mind sharing, we don’t mind.
THERE ARE NO SINGLE BED OR TWIN BED ROOMS AVAILABLE

THE PRICE: for 2 people, one room for 3 nights, 2 V.I.P. tickets to the shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is: £770 IF you require Thursday night as an additional night, we will be happy to discuss this with you and make the appropriate arrangements with you.

BOOKING: 50% deposit is required on booking (£385) and ALL balance payments are due by March 1st 2014. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE and late payments (after March 1st 2014) will mean automatic cancellation of your booking. Please make a note of the date.

Reservations and enquiries can be made by contacting hotels@firefestofficial.com. On receipt of your enquiry you will receive a confirmation e mail and reservation number from us with details of payment procedure. Unless you are in receipt of such a confirmation, you do not have a reservation.
Please do not send payment until you have your reservation number as this will be used to track your order.

Thanks – see you in Rocktober for the Final Fling

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Firefest 2014 tickets and VIP packages now on sale ....680 blm 10/25/2013 10:49PM
Re: Firefest 2014 tickets and VIP packages now on sale .... 295 Vantheman 10/26/2013 02:15AM
Re: Firefest 2014 tickets and VIP packages now on sale .... 284 Kieran 10/26/2013 02:31AM
Re: Firefest 2014 tickets and VIP packages now on sale .... 257 Darren In Florida 10/26/2013 09:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.