Re: ManRaze - "I Surrender" sample. (if you missed it last time)
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 16, 2013 03:10AM

Really digging this tune. Probably the best production I've heard from ManRaze up to this point. And very interesting how Phil recorded all of this...

Def Leppard fans might be surprised to learn that Collen tracked all of his performances for the long-gestating song on a laptop while sitting at his kitchen table. "I plugged straight into my Mac via Guitar Rig 5," he explains. "I played along to Paul's eight-year-old drum track. Then I plugged my Yeti Blue microphone into the laptop and sang my vocals. I sent the track to Simon, and he played bass lines on top of everything. There was no studio involved, and I got the sound that I wanted. I love the way it sounds. I think it's probably the best sounding song we've got."

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
ManRaze - "I Surrender" sample. (if you missed it last time) 291 Scott 10/16/2013 01:46AM
Re: ManRaze - "I Surrender" sample. (if you missed it last time) 159 joe 10/16/2013 02:16AM
Re: ManRaze - "I Surrender" sample. (if you missed it last time) 173 movingpictures 10/16/2013 02:19AM
Re: ManRaze - "I Surrender" sample. (if you missed it last time)157 Ken 10/16/2013 03:10AM
Re: ManRaze - "I Surrender" sample. (if you missed it last time) 128 trooper 10/16/2013 04:35AM
Re: ManRaze - "I Surrender" sample. (if you missed it last time) 132 Scott 10/16/2013 05:48AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.