Mudslingers: a heavy metal horror novella
Posted by: Goiterlad ()
Date: September 23, 2013 08:15AM

Hey,

Derric here, from www.hardrockhaven.net. Just wondering if any of you picked up the heavy metal horror novella I co-wrote with another music journalist, Mark Allen. Here's the info:

"It's heavy metal horror when two rock journalists go head to head in a no holds barred disagreement about Beelzebub's Ballsack, a lyrically violent but wildly popular band. A venomous flame-war of insults and threats ensues and caught in the middle is a sensual Brazilian beauty named Sarita. Sex, hate, and insanity entwine in a trinity of violence as mudslinging turns to madness. Secrets are ripped from the shadows, skeletons come out of the closets, and hell is unleashed in an orgy of bloodlust and butchery in front of 20,000 screaming fans."

You can get it for .99 here: http://www.amazon.com/Mudslingers-ebook/dp/B00DJYXKSI

Mark and I have been music critics for a decade and it's just a fun, violent, vile, disgusting ... hot mess. But let me know if you dig it!

Cheers,
Derric

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Mudslingers: a heavy metal horror novella271 Goiterlad 09/23/2013 08:15AM
Re: Mudslingers: a heavy metal horror novella 153 Goiterlad 09/23/2013 08:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.