Brett Walker & Mp3 purchases of Melodic rock
Posted by: JMac ()
Date: September 14, 2013 06:31AM

I just realized that the release date for Brett Walker's final album had come & gone, so I instantly thought of purchasing. Then I realized it was through AOR Heaven and was disappointed because...I don't want to do that anymore. The whole mail order crap. I know that many people here still do it, and that's fine. But I did that throughout the 90s and early 2000s - it sucks. I hate the shipping charges, waiting, etc.

I'm down with instant gratification. So I went on Amazon and - surprise - it was there for digital download. Good move! Two clicks and purchased.

I think that, for me, lack of ease, is the main barrier to making purchases. Hell, in the past I've even illegally downloaded stuff I would have had to order from Japan as extra tracks or whatever. But I totally would have paid if it would have been easily available. Maybe that makes me lazy or what have you...doesn't matter.

I think ease of download for purchasing melodicrock records is key to generate revenue.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Brett Walker & Mp3 purchases of Melodic rock295 JMac 09/14/2013 06:31AM
Re: Brett Walker & Mp3 purchases of Melodic rock 94 Walk In The Shadows 09/17/2013 02:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.