Re: UK Work Permits for touring acts
Posted by: paullogue ()
Date: September 13, 2013 06:42PM

Hi Rab

Absolutely not, it sounds like the guys have not done their homework in advance as countries such as Brazil should be "under" the Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - Creative & Sporting) Point Based Systems.

There is a website that you click on and tell them where you are from and where you are going and it ultimately tells you if you need a visa or not :

Each individual actually NEEDS enough points to qualify for a WP that allows them to even travel.

For more info read here :

Sorry to hear this, but there are some great companies like Factory Music ( who are Level 1 Sponsors and can assist with obtaining work permits on artists behalfs.

Paul Logue

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2013 06:43PM by paullogue.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
UK Work Permits for touring acts 626 RAB 09/13/2013 06:17PM
Re: UK Work Permits for touring acts402 paullogue 09/13/2013 06:42PM
Re: UK Work Permits for touring acts 349 RAB 09/13/2013 07:01PM
Re: UK Work Permits for touring acts 337 paullogue 09/13/2013 07:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Powered by Phorum.

Disclaimer: takes no responsibility for the contents of messages posted on this open forum, or for the sanity of those posting.