Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine)
Posted by: Silent Laughter ()
Date: September 02, 2013 01:12PM

Ah man, they must have just taken it down...it was literally up an hour ago the last time I checked, since I just linked it to someone else (who will probably wonder why I sent them an expired link lol). I thought they were going to leave it up all the way until the release date on Tues. Oh well. But yeah, its a really great song. And yeah, the full album's out in Jan. Hopefully. Its already taken so long, I'd hate to get my hopes up just to see it pushed back again, so I'll believe it when I'm holding it in my hands :-) Releasing the single is a good sign, though.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm Justin...and I believe in Power Ballads.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 317 Silent Laughter 08/31/2013 11:18AM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 137 Silent Laughter 09/01/2013 11:19AM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 126 Terry K. 09/02/2013 01:05PM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine)122 Silent Laughter 09/02/2013 01:12PM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 74 chimp 09/04/2013 02:53AM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 94 Silent Laughter 09/04/2013 10:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.