Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine)
Posted by: Silent Laughter ()
Date: August 31, 2013 11:18AM

DarkHorse, Paul Laine's new country band, put up their debut single "In The Country" in full today for streaming at the below link. Its up until Tues, I think, to coincide with the official song/video release. Great song. The vocal twang took a little getting used to (didn't realize it was something singers could switch on and off at will lol), but now I don't mind it at all. Also didn't realize Vancouver (city where Paul's from) was synonymous with country...but again, its a great song, so I'm willing to use my imagination and go with it :-) Well, actually isn't he from Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island? Maybe there's more country there :-)

http://www.reverbnation.com/darkhorseofficial/song/18446746-in-country-full-album-version

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm Justin...and I believe in Power Ballads.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine)283 Silent Laughter 08/31/2013 11:18AM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 116 Silent Laughter 09/01/2013 11:19AM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 110 Terry K. 09/02/2013 01:05PM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 105 Silent Laughter 09/02/2013 01:12PM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 60 chimp 09/04/2013 02:53AM
Re: Stream DarkHorse "In The Country" in full (Paul Laine) 81 Silent Laughter 09/04/2013 10:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.