TOTO/Michael Mcdonald excellent at Fallsview in Niagra Falls
Posted by: toto rocks ()
Date: August 26, 2013 08:35AM

I have been to many TOTO shows over the years and this ranks amongst the best. The sound at Fallsview was perfect and Joesph Williams sounds fantastic, Steve Lukather's awesome playing and solos and the whole band sounded great. Michael Mcdonald who I had never seen Live before played great, in particular his backup and at times co lead singer Drea Rhenee was outstanding. The encore had TOTO out on stage with Michael for three songs including a fantastic version of Livin For The City by Stevie Wonder. Met some old TOTO diehards inc John Marhall who I had not seen in over a decade and was able to say Hello to Steve Lukather and Nathan East so it was a great weekend. Hope they make it back to Ontario next year for a few more shows.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
TOTO/Michael Mcdonald excellent at Fallsview in Niagra Falls402 toto rocks 08/26/2013 08:35AM
Re: TOTO/Michael Mcdonald excellent at Fallsview in Niagra Falls 233 the ORIGINAL brent 08/26/2013 12:38PM
Re: TOTO/Michael Mcdonald excellent at Fallsview in Niagra Falls 220 toto rocks 08/26/2013 03:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.