My Fortress CD is finished and ON SALE NOW!
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: July 22, 2013 12:51AM

http://fortresstheband.com/

Just following up on my post from last week or so. I just received my finished Fortress CD's and launched a website so you can now purchase the CD or download the mp3 of my CD, THRILL TO YOUR TOUCH...
now
There are two full songs streaming now ("Come A Little Closer" and "Hold On") on the audio page and you can also hear sound samples of all the tracks - including a cover of Def Leppard's "Wasted" which came out really well. ("Wasted" was supposed to be a CD-only bonus track but it looks like you can also download the MP3 via Amazon.com)

http://fortresstheband.com/Audio.html

The CD does have three bonus tracks - 13 tracks total.

A big thank you to Kevin G. from the MR.com Noticeboard who already purchased a copy of the CD. That blows me away that a total stranger would support the cause. Very cool...

As I said before, this is a "just for fun" project. I wish I had Jeff Keith's voice, but I just did the best I could. But this whole experience reminded me of a friend of mine from back in college. He recorded some tunes and distributed them to friends on cassettes. In the liner notes he wrote, "Listen to it or don't. Either way, it still exists!" In the last few years, two other friends of mine have recorded and released their own independent rock albums and it really inspired me to get off my ass and do the same. If any of you have ever wanted to put out a CD, I'm here to say JUST DO IT! It's never too late...

I partnered with CDBaby.com so you can also find the album there as well as iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and many other digital partners. The easiest way to get the CD is via Paypal through the website. Many thanks for taking the time to check it out...

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
My Fortress CD is finished and ON SALE NOW!363 Ken 07/22/2013 12:51AM
Re: My Fortress CD is finished and ON SALE NOW! 196 kevgret 07/22/2013 02:43AM
Re: My Fortress CD is finished and ON SALE NOW! 173 Ken 07/22/2013 02:59AM
Re: My Fortress CD is finished and ON SALE NOW! 193 Alex 07/22/2013 02:48AM
Re: My Fortress CD is finished and ON SALE NOW! 166 Ken 07/22/2013 03:01AM
Re: My Fortress CD is finished and ON SALE NOW! 90 Pelata 07/24/2013 03:46AM
Re: My Fortress CD is finished and ON SALE NOW! 97 Ken 07/24/2013 03:48AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.