Re: VEGA Wolvo live review + Chasing Violets album review
Posted by: Cressy ()
Date: July 14, 2013 07:38AM

So Woody, do I get the feeling that you quite like Vega just a little bit then?

Can see why as I thought they were superb live when supporting FM and I enjoy both albums lots, particularly the newie that I feel is a real step up in class and quality. 'What The Hell' is the 'Livin on a Prayer'/'Pour Some Sugar On Me' rock anthem of the last couple of years and with different era/marketting and radio circs cou,d be justifiably just as huge. Awesome tune!

Bands like these guys, W.E.T, Work of Art, Degreed, Eclipse etc really are the future of melodic rock once the pensioners bands of the 80s finally have to retire!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
VEGA Wolvo live review + Chasing Violets album review 347 Woody 07/14/2013 05:20AM
Re: VEGA Wolvo live review + Chasing Violets album review208 Cressy 07/14/2013 07:38AM
Re: VEGA Wolvo live review + Chasing Violets album review 192 Woody 07/14/2013 07:55AM
Re: VEGA Wolvo live review + Chasing Violets album review 177 Duncan 07/14/2013 10:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.