Re: ...this is an AWESOME website !!!
Posted by: Shade ()
Date: June 24, 2013 11:56PM

You are absolutely right ! That is great.

Just checked the list and Aerosmith is on top of the list with 1864 shows listed with the Allman brothes following up with 1773 following.

I know some bands or better fans have those kind of list on their homepage / fanclub / tribute sites (I know of Status Quo, which are surprisingly enough listed with only 14 (!) of their 6000 or so shows. (Know a couple of people who could add some thousand more, and one who could add ALL; as he did the complete SQ gigography.)

From the list this is mostly a US of A site. (?) The band EUROPE: only 8 concerts listed, come on we can do better than that!

That is probably done by one guy in his free time, so no critisism (REO Speedwagon for example are listed three times, WASP and Y&T twice beyond others) ( Festivals or double headlines shouldnt be listed as those imho it could be run as "playing with... or playing at.....festival")

Anyway I am digging out some old tickets and will add some early 80ies shows which are not listed yet to help support the cause which I believe is the way this will work out?

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
...this is an AWESOME website !!! 535 the gooch 06/24/2013 01:13PM
Re: ...this is an AWESOME website !!!178 Shade 06/24/2013 11:56PM
Re: ...this is an AWESOME website !!! 102 the gooch 06/25/2013 03:51AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.