Re: Three Lions first gig last night in Manchester( with Snakecharmer)
Posted by: PJayBe ()
Date: June 23, 2013 05:15AM

I was really looking forward to Three Lions (all four of them), but to me it was a little bland and generic. First gig, I'll give them another try.

Was impressed by Hell To Pay, not seen that sort of honest straightforward heavy metal band for a while, will give them another chance to.

Snakecharmer were excellent, the old Whitesnake stuff sounding better then it did at the MEN a month back!!! Pity they didn't have time to play My Angel during the encore, and I don't think I was the only person cheering when it was annnounced who had a little groan when they couldn't do it.

Hot and sweaty night in my favourite venue, well worth it.

ZZ Top next on Tuesday.

Philip

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Three Lions first gig last night in Manchester( with Snakecharmer) 442 mick2112 06/22/2013 09:40PM
Re: Three Lions first gig last night in Manchester( with Snakecharmer)225 PJayBe 06/23/2013 05:15AM
Re: Three Lions first gig last night in Manchester( with Snakecharmer) 200 mick2112 06/23/2013 07:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.