Three Lions first gig last night in Manchester( with Snakecharmer)
Posted by: mick2112 ()
Date: June 22, 2013 09:40PM

Vinny Burns new band Three Lions played the opening slot for Snakecharmer at Manchester Academy 3 last night and where very very impressive indeed!!
Very strong song wise even given it was just a 30min set and many wishing it was longer going off reactions,excellent vocals by Nigel Bailey and all round the band where excellent!!
When their debut album comes out it will certainly top my 'must buy' list and also they will be on my list to see live again but hope for a longer set!!
Top class outfit who going on this will go far!!
Snakecharmer where also excellent with Chis Ousey doing the Snakes songs in the bands setlist justice plus the excellent songs off their great debut album!!
Good size crowd and top night although Hell to Pay not really my thing but still a top night!!!
Mick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2013 09:41PM by mick2112.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Three Lions first gig last night in Manchester( with Snakecharmer)467 mick2112 06/22/2013 09:40PM
Re: Three Lions first gig last night in Manchester( with Snakecharmer) 238 PJayBe 06/23/2013 05:15AM
Re: Three Lions first gig last night in Manchester( with Snakecharmer) 213 mick2112 06/23/2013 07:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.