Free 4-packs of tickets to Frampton's Guitar Circus or Cheap Trick in Dallas
Posted by: Don Wishon ()
Date: May 25, 2013 01:21AM

I have a MAJOR announcement concerning the upcoming Randy Jackson (ZEBRA) solo acoustic concert at Poor David's Pub in Dallas, TX on Friday, July 5.

For those that have already purchased tickets AND for those who purchase between now and 10pm on Thursday, May 30, I will enter your name in a drawing to win a four-pack of tickets to either Peter Frampton's Guitar Circus show with Robert Cray and Vernon Reid (June 5) or the Cheap Trick Greatest Hits Tour (June 21) at the Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie. I have a number of tickets, so there will be multiple winners. Once again, here is the link: www.randyjacksondallas2013.eventbrite.com and there are a few reserved seats still remaining.

Also, it looks like our good friend Terry Brock will be in town and will probably stop by for a few songs with Randy.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Free 4-packs of tickets to Frampton's Guitar Circus or Cheap Trick in Dallas219 Don Wishon 05/25/2013 01:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.