Andrew , could you please shed some light (NATION)
Date: December 01, 2000 10:53AM

Hey Andrew , could you please shed some light into this matter !!
, how come the new album from the fantactic band NATION is under a big dark cloud , I/d sure bet my balls that is another great album , but the truth is that up until now I/ve couldn/t find it
anywhere , I/m from Spain , and here the record stores pretty much got everything that sees the light as far as melodic music is concerned .
Could you please tell us where we could find this album or where we could get it from !!!! , so I could tell it to the guys from the record stores here in SPAIN , so we all could enjoy it once and for all ,
THE GUYS FROM THIS GREAT BAND REALLY DON/T DESERVE THIS CREPPY BUSINESS , I MEAN A RECORD COMPANY LIKE THE ONE WHERE THEY ARE !! .

HEY PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT YNGWIE , GET THIS FANTASTIC BAND , YOU/LL BE BLOWN AWAY RIGHT OFF !! .

HEY ANDREW , KEEP IT UP , YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!

LOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU !! .

WHERE COULD I FIND IT !!!!!!

SEE YA , MATES !!!!!!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Andrew , could you please shed some light (NATION)82 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 12/01/2000 10:53AM
RE: Andrew , could you please shed some light (NAT 60 Big Dog 12/01/2000 01:35PM
RE: Andrew , could you please shed some light (NAT 48 exnewyorker 12/01/2000 03:35PM
RE: Andrew , could you please shed some light (NAT 51 Mac 12/02/2000 01:11AM
RE: Andrew , could you please shed some light (NAT 51 exnewyorker 12/02/2000 04:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.