Matchbox Twenty-O2 Manchester Apollo 20/4/13
Posted by: mick2112 ()
Date: April 21, 2013 09:06AM

Hey all
Just back from the Matchbox Twenty gig at the O2 Manchester Apollo and wasnt sure what to expect after the last tour here five years ago when i went both nights in Manchester was okay but not great in my opinion compared with the many times I had seen them live here and in the USA before and the new album had taken me more than a few plays before it hit me big time but it did take a lot of time!
Anyway tonight they where simply AWESOME in a 2 hour 15min set that had everything any MBT fan could want!
The new songs like Parade,Shes'so Mean,English Town and The Way all sounded fantastic alongside the MBT Classics like 3AM,Real World,Rest Stop,Bright Lights,Push etc!!
Great night and looking at the reaction of the Sold Out crowd after for them and for me a welcome return to top form for Rob Thomas who was total class as he always is so welcome back Matchbox Twenty!!
Mick

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Matchbox Twenty-O2 Manchester Apollo 20/4/13190 mick2112 04/21/2013 09:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.