Anyone Seen Whitesnake Live Recently? Opinions Wanted!
Posted by: RAMSAY ()
Date: April 20, 2013 06:42AM

Slightly different thread to the one below from Peter.

I've read loads of reviews and opinions from people saying Coverdale's live performance is pretty ropey these days. I've been listening to and watching the Made In Japan package and he doesn't sound that bad to me. Now, I'm not great at spotting overdubs and re-recorded parts and I'm therefore wondering just how 'live' this album really is.

So if you saw them on their last tour how was Dave's vocal work? I'm not too bothered about some of the songs being in lower keys as that's understandable given his 60 plus years. Just curious as to how much tweaking they've done to this one in the studio, because if I didn't know any better I'd probably be none the wiser. Although the DVD is interesting for the fact that 90% of his howling screams are 'off camera', which would obviously forgo the syncing process.

----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's "cool" to make fun of celebrities, but jokes aside the stuff aimed at Justin Bieber needs to stop.

That's somebody's daughter.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Anyone Seen Whitesnake Live Recently? Opinions Wanted!399 RAMSAY 04/20/2013 06:42AM
Re: Anyone Seen Whitesnake Live Recently? Opinions Wanted! 351 Lutty 04/20/2013 08:03AM
Re: Anyone Seen Whitesnake Live Recently? Opinions Wanted! 275 frytzsdmf 04/20/2013 07:22PM
Re: Anyone Seen Whitesnake Live Recently? Opinions Wanted! 128 Daredevil 04/22/2013 01:28AM
Re: Anyone Seen Whitesnake Live Recently? Opinions Wanted! 78 chamero 04/22/2013 05:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.