Re: Steven Wilson confirms that Porcupine Tree is on "indefinite hiatus"
Posted by: jason the buc ()
Date: April 20, 2013 03:06PM

Ross I agree with you on all counts.Fear of a Blank Planet was the beginning of a downward spiral for PT.Steven's solo output has been refreshing and inspired.I didn't think he could really top his last solo one,Grace From Drowning,but he really outdid himself with The Raven.Everything on it is top notch.The songwriting,the musicianship,and the overall sound,courtesy of Alan Parsons.Speaking of SW's other projects,I was listening to the first Incredible Expanding MindFuck cd today.Still love it.A must for those who like Space Rock and Krautrock!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Steven Wilson confirms that Porcupine Tree is on "indefinite hiatus" 284 jason the buc 04/19/2013 03:50PM
Re: Steven Wilson confirms that Porcupine Tree is on "indefinite hiatus" 197 rocinante_uk 04/19/2013 03:58PM
Re: Steven Wilson confirms that Porcupine Tree is on "indefinite hiatus" 134 peteaor 04/19/2013 08:12PM
Re: Steven Wilson confirms that Porcupine Tree is on "indefinite hiatus" 99 Ross S. 04/20/2013 01:25PM
Re: Steven Wilson confirms that Porcupine Tree is on "indefinite hiatus"97 jason the buc 04/20/2013 03:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.