Re: Amazon Cloud drive thoughts?
Posted by: killy bush ()
Date: April 11, 2013 03:38AM

I´m using Amazon Cloud I think for the last 6 months or so. I have over 55k songs uploaded.

First I really love to have most of my music available everywhere in the world. It is great to browse through your entire music collection on lets say an airport or wherever you are and you are bored. :)

The upload took some time (around 2 days). So thats ok.

The app-interface on iPad/iPhone are finally great with the new version. The browser version on your computer is boring as hell and has a really bad user interface.
The app versions are great with a nice user interface. Not so great is the search function in the app, which is very slow. Thats why I always use the album view and browse through the cover artwork. By doing this I found it interesting that I find a lot of music which I didn´t listen for a very long time. So it keeps you inspired and interested.

Overall experience for me is that I don´t want to miss the Amazon cloud anymore although the user interface still needs some improvements.

For the price tag of 9.99 if I remember correctly it is a no brainer.

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Amazon Cloud drive thoughts? 319 Snake65 04/11/2013 01:53AM
Re: Amazon Cloud drive thoughts?218 killy bush 04/11/2013 03:38AM
Re: Amazon Cloud drive thoughts? 130 daveok 04/11/2013 10:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.