Broken Voices - Halls of Justice - Live Footage
Posted by: totobob ()
Date: April 02, 2013 05:55AM

I absolutely love this song. It would be one of the 12 songs I would include in my Desert Island Disc. The band were formed by Little River Band members Graeme Goble and Stephen Housden and their one and only cd recorded in 1990 but not released until 1997. Although I love the cd it is certainly very lightweight but will surely appeal to fans of John Farnham. In fact I think Halls of Justice is perhaps the greatest song he never recorded. The two female vocalists are sensational and the interesting thing is that on the video the lead vocals are sung by Annette Roche and on the cd all the vocals are sung by Susie Ahern, the girl with the blonde hair. There is not a song on the cd, where her vocals don't totally blow me away, she is just awesome.
Anyway Ill be interested on any feedback as long as you disregard the grainy quality and the dodgy fashions. Lol !!!

http://youtu.be/L7qWJyGUc_0

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Broken Voices - Halls of Justice - Live Footage457 totobob 04/02/2013 05:55AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.