def lep interview
Posted by: deflep7 ()
Date: March 30, 2013 06:13AM

saw a promo interview with rick allen, joe, and rick savage talking about hysteria and vegas etc.

one thing rick savage said was interesting. That this play a whole album thing is cool and fun but its just a side project. We are still writing NEW material, we are still trying to progress in ther here and now" .............

now that sounds good..but def lep is getting like van halen where you dont know what to believe...and if they are writing new material and trying to progress then do somethign different. I really think after the hysteria and adrenalzie super success they tried slang..that cd to me is very well done and shows def lep can still sound like def lep but does not have to have the guitar sounds, the same type of chorus. Slang album too me had way too many slow songs. but they proved they could rock yet differently and that album should have done better in the 90's with Truth, gift of flesh, deliver me etc.

but when it failed they came back with euphoria and honeslt since i feel they feel like they can not put out anything else unless it sounds like alike hysteria or adrenalize. here is hoping they do an album. I think they need a fresh new producer to help...but most likely not

but interesting interview none the less
david

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
def lep interview219 deflep7 03/30/2013 06:13AM
Re: def lep interview 154 Ken 03/30/2013 06:28AM
Re: def lep interview 140 Scott 03/30/2013 06:36AM
Re: def lep interview 52 OzzMosiz 04/02/2013 05:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.