David Coverdale book
Posted by: Concert Queen ()
Date: March 23, 2013 08:11AM

Just got this off the House of Hair website. So is the book coming out about David Coverdale just someones opinion of what has happened in his life? Hell I thought it was an autobiograpy??????

***Just Don’t count on a tell-all autobiography from Whitesnake’s David Coverdale anytime soon. When Sweden’s Metal Shrine asked about the possibility of putting one out, David quipped, “How white was my snake? [laughs] You know, I don't have time, man, and I'm still living it.

Honestly, there's a huge obstacle for me, because I've read some of my contemporaries' work and I remember certain circumstances very differently. If I ever do this, and right now I don't have that enthusiasm, but if I do, I'm gonna be completely honest. Names will be named, because, to me, that's the only way to do it, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with being as revealing. I'm very revealing in my work, but I don't name names, so you don't know who this woman was who was behaving like a bitch or who broke my heart [laughs].”

Anyone have a clue???

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
David Coverdale book314 Concert Queen 03/23/2013 08:11AM
Re: David Coverdale book 119 Laurent 03/24/2013 09:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.