AC/DC remasters:
Posted by: Terry K. ()
Date: March 21, 2013 02:14PM

JUst got copies of two older releases remastered (I know-- I'm so behind with my archive releases). Got both High Voltage and Let There Be Rock. They sound really nice remastered. I don't recall the originals being particularly bad,so maybe this wasn't too big a stretch? Nice to have 'em sounding updated sonically tho. Now I just need to get Powerage,and I'm set (already have HTH & D Deeds-altho not remastered). REason I decided to get 'em now is-- a bud of mine was raving over that new Krokus. I told him that I like it,but it really IS rehashed vintge AC/DC. He said he never even heard the whole albums of their pre- Back In Black stuff. He didn't know the Bon stuff was strong material thru those early albums. S o I realized I never got them all on cd--and I knew they'd been remastered. Think he'll dig them too. T

PS: I sang in an all vintage AC/DC band for awhile,so I know most of the old tunes. We were called 'Bon Voyage'. Always get a charge outta doin' the BOn stuff-even after all these years. :-)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
AC/DC remasters:304 Terry K. 03/21/2013 02:14PM
Re: AC/DC remasters: 196 Scott Watson 03/21/2013 07:01PM
Re: AC/DC remasters: 124 Purple 03/22/2013 12:02AM
Re: AC/DC remasters: 99 Terry K. 03/22/2013 03:08AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.