To the UK posters, hoping for some Heaven's Basement help please?
Posted by: Benno ()
Date: March 19, 2013 03:53PM

Not sure if anyone would be prepared to do this, but, if I Paypal a couple of quid to someone, would they be able to purchase the b-side to the new single Nothing Left To Lose and send it to me? The track is "Straight To Hell" and it looks as though it can be purchased separately/individually.

I'm a bit of a completist and I love Filthy Empire; I've already got "Paper Plague" but of course I'd love to tack this on the end as well and there's nowhere in Australia that is selling it. I guess it's a UK-only release?

Anyway, would/could someone do that for me? I'd be very grateful if you could. Reply here or PM me if you can help, and thanks in advance if you do.

Cheers and beers

Benno
\m/

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
To the UK posters, hoping for some Heaven's Basement help please?319 Benno 03/19/2013 03:53PM
Re: To the UK posters, hoping for some Heaven's Basement help please? 219 rocknut 03/19/2013 04:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.