Re: Frantic Four (Status Quo) Live at Hammersmith
Posted by: Shade ()
Date: March 19, 2013 02:16AM

Just got back from my flight to London! Still happy and smiling and feeling so grateful I had the chance to see both Hammersmith Odeon Shows !!!
You summed it up perfectly, Ozz - it was indeed an experience that was awesome !! From the meeting of us supporters in the pub Distillers rocking out to "Stated Quo" since 14.00 met up with lots of fans from the Netherland, France, Spain, Italy, Finland, Denmark and I would say about 70 Germans (I guess in total at least 200 German people there both nights) plus Jacky Lynton on Friday we had the greatest time !!!
( Just how cool is the Distillers ???!!!)

Alan sang great, bass was very present and you could hear more guitars cos of no keyboard ( As much as I like Andy Bown ) but this is Classic Quo and the sheer joy of people screaming and singing I will never forget in my entire life !!! Perfect set with "Oh Baby", "Little blue eyed lady" and "(April) Spring, Summer and Wednesdays" thrown in and overall Saturday being the better of those two. ( Who needs Wembley... ?!? ;-)

THANK YOU, QUO !!!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Frantic Four (Status Quo) Live at Hammersmith 765 OzzMosiz 03/17/2013 11:19PM
Re: Frantic Four (Status Quo) Live at Hammersmith 390 gary191265 03/17/2013 11:46PM
Re: Frantic Four (Status Quo) Live at Hammersmith 300 totobob 03/18/2013 04:34AM
Re: Frantic Four (Status Quo) Live at Hammersmith 270 Quo 03/18/2013 09:13AM
Re: Frantic Four (Status Quo) Live at Hammersmith 236 bionic 03/18/2013 09:21PM
Re: Frantic Four (Status Quo) Live at Hammersmith250 Shade 03/19/2013 02:16AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.