Re: S.U.N.-Something Unto Nothing again:
Posted by: Terry K. ()
Date: March 18, 2013 04:54AM

Cool relate,man. I'm sure they know each other,both being from Toronto and all. So very very sad to hear of what became of Allanah tho. Was it MS that she got diagnosed with? In very poor physical health last I was aware. Her music career kind of hit the skids after the 3rd cd. Really enjoyed her first 2 the most--great stuff!! I'd never heard of her until a local Buffalo band with two chicks played 4-5 songs from her debut. This was before Black Velvet hit big,of course. I ran right out and bought the album,along with her following ones. SAw her once live in a huge Buffalo club for the 3rd album (I think). She and band were great,and I recall thinking how under-rated she was other than people knowing her 'hit song'. She should have made a much bigger impact than being relegated to one hit wonder--at least here in The US. Did she fair better in Canada? T

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
S.U.N.-Something Unto Nothing again: 352 Terry K. 03/16/2013 03:25AM
Re: S.U.N.-Something Unto Nothing again: 165 2_EdgedSword 03/16/2013 08:22AM
Re: S.U.N.-Something Unto Nothing again: 157 kevgret 03/16/2013 10:56AM
Re: S.U.N.-Something Unto Nothing again: 133 vanhalen26 03/17/2013 11:59AM
Re: S.U.N.-Something Unto Nothing again:71 Terry K. 03/18/2013 04:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.