Neal Morse Band and The Flower Kings
Date: March 06, 2013 07:41PM

So, had the opportunity to go and see the concert in Milan of the mentioned prog-bands, and it was a great night for every prog fan on this planet.
Thanks to my brother, I had a VIP package which let us go to see the soundcheck, meet the band and talk individually with them, some t-shirts and gadgets and first row stand (no seats).
It was a marathon, exceeding 4 hours with almost no breaks, 1h30m for Flower Kings, 1h30m for Neal Morse Band and 1h together doing some Transatlantic medley.
Mike Portnoy drummed the hell out of his kit, and Felix Lehmann , the newest addition on drums for the Flower Kings, was astounding. Technical and powerful, he was this night surprise to me.
Roine Stolt showed once again why he has so much great taste for melodies and solos, Neal Morse ruled as much as every member of his band, and the night was filled up with 10+ minutes prog-rock epics.
A night to remember.
Cheers

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Neal Morse Band and The Flower Kings258 Luca Re Garbagnati 03/06/2013 07:41PM
Re: Neal Morse Band and The Flower Kings 83 Terry K. 03/07/2013 01:07PM
Re: Neal Morse Band and The Flower Kings 82 iraklis 03/07/2013 05:32PM
Re: Neal Morse Band and The Flower Kings 76 Luca Re Garbagnati 03/08/2013 06:24AM
Re: Neal Morse Band and The Flower Kings 67 iraklis 03/08/2013 07:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.