VV's co-wites on Kiss - "Lick it up" - more Vinnies songs or actual co-writes with Gene/Paul?
Posted by: rickyboy999 ()
Date: February 15, 2013 06:39AM

I can't figure out which is more likely - "And on the 8th day" I have heard as a VV demp from years ago and is mainly his song - he also said that when he wrote LIU Paul didn't like it - so it's his song then?? VV also that after the LIU he was "asked to write some songs for Animalize" - not co-writing then? However....when I heard Paul's songs on Animalize I was shocked, because they sounded great to me, although he did use Child, Behvoir to help him out...

Also, the following songs were similar to LIU -

Exciter - I've Had Enough
Lick it up - Tears are falling - did Paul rip himself or Vinnie off for the intro?
Gimme More - Under the gun-Im Alive

So.....what do you think?

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
VV's co-wites on Kiss - "Lick it up" - more Vinnies songs or actual co-writes with Gene/Paul?438 rickyboy999 02/15/2013 06:39AM
Re: VV's co-wites on Kiss - "Lick it up" - more Vinnies songs or actual co-writes with Gene/Paul? 316 desmobile 02/15/2013 06:56AM
Re: VV's co-wites on Kiss - "Lick it up" - more Vinnies songs or actual co-writes with Gene/Paul? 295 Julian H 02/15/2013 10:03AM
Re: VV's co-wites on Kiss - "Lick it up" - more Vinnies songs or actual co-writes with Gene/Paul? 132 rickyboy999 02/16/2013 07:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.