RE: Warrant & some thoughts on the rock
Posted by: Ace ()
Date: November 30, 2000 08:38AM

I know and agree about the popularity thing...also, don't see them chgng their name like Southgang did to the Marvelous 3 as I guess that was brought up back in like '95, so if they would've done it, it would have probably been then. I honestly can't say that I blame them....why chg. their name if that's who they are...that's like saying that you aren't proud of your past and they definitely should be! It sucks that people are so anal when you mention a "hair band"...they assume no talent or quality songs behind the image when, in my opinion, many of the bands are extremely talented and more so than many of today's popular bands, which is ironic cuz those same people who class Warrant & others as nontalented are into the current bands who actually have LESS talent....it's so frustrating, but I can continue to hope for a resurgance in popularity, or at least acceptance as viable rock bands.

p.s. I hate it how Jani always has to try & go overboard in proclaiming his friendship w/the guys in Lit. On a side note, a Warrant/Lit tour, or Warrant/Marvelous 3 tour would be awesome and it would get them out there with some currently popular bands, which could draw in new fans and popularity, rather than just going out w/'80's bands or playing with whoever the venue wants to stick with them.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Warrant & some thoughts on the rock 62 Ace 11/30/2000 05:29AM
RE: Warrant & some thoughts on the rock 41Robert11/30/2000 08:05AM
RE: Warrant & some thoughts on the rock39 Ace 11/30/2000 08:38AM
RE: Warrant are not "bubblegum pop/rock" 37 KAOS FAN 11/30/2000 11:08AM
RE: Warrant are not "bubblegum pop/rock" 42Robert12/01/2000 01:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.