Re: joe elliott comment
Posted by: Pelata ()
Date: January 24, 2013 01:41AM

ManRaze and Down N Outs don't have that heavy legacy to live up to.

Like it or not, the fans here calling for a full new album make up (my guess) about 1% of their actual fan base. The other 99% only care about hearing the hits live. They could come together with Mutt and release Pyromania 2 and it would not go platinum. But they could tour arenas/sheds and do quite well with the hits.

----------------------
LIVESAY
http://www.facebook.com/LivesayOfficial

LINE OF FIRE
http://www.facebook.com/LINEOFFIRE

7HY (7 HARD YEARS)
http://www.facebook.com/AK7HY

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote


SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
joe elliott comment 1102 deflep7 01/23/2013 07:40PM
Re: joe elliott comment 520 Scott Watson 01/23/2013 08:08PM
Re: joe elliott comment 464 Cressy 01/23/2013 08:22PM
Re: joe elliott comment 415 Peter M. Bietenholz 01/23/2013 09:16PM
Re: joe elliott comment 295 Chazz 01/24/2013 02:25AM
Re: joe elliott comment 224 Terry K. 01/24/2013 12:48PM
Re: joe elliott comment 187 Scott Watson 01/24/2013 07:58PM
Re: joe elliott comment 158 Chazz 01/25/2013 06:09PM
Re: joe elliott comment 376 totobob 01/23/2013 09:16PM
Re: joe elliott comment 321 Vantheman 01/23/2013 10:33PM
Re: joe elliott comment 329 Ken 01/23/2013 10:40PM
Re: joe elliott comment 239 McMack 01/24/2013 03:48AM
Re: joe elliott comment 228 Ken 01/24/2013 07:39AM
Re: joe elliott comment 207 Terry K. 01/24/2013 12:57PM
Re: joe elliott comment 194 Daredevil 01/24/2013 06:54PM
Re: joe elliott comment 180 Scott Watson 01/24/2013 08:00PM
Re: joe elliott comment 303 frytzsdmf 01/23/2013 11:02PM
Re: joe elliott comment 289 MetalJedi 01/23/2013 11:55PM
Re: joe elliott comment257 Pelata 01/24/2013 01:41AM
Re: joe elliott comment 244 Troy 01/24/2013 02:11AM
Re: joe elliott comment 231 Doug Wolfgang 01/24/2013 04:14AM
Re: joe elliott comment 257 mike1990 01/24/2013 05:14AM
Re: joe elliott comment 234 nobycane 01/24/2013 06:29AM
Re: joe elliott comment 227 Aussie Dave 01/24/2013 07:20AM
Re: joe elliott comment 205 Wardy 01/24/2013 09:54AM
Re: joe elliott comment 207 soldierofthenight 01/24/2013 11:01AM
Re: joe elliott comment 137 Wardy 01/25/2013 09:15AM
Re: joe elliott comment 220 Aussie Dave 01/24/2013 04:28PM
Re: The Cult and DL... 224 Wardy 01/24/2013 09:30PM
Re: The Cult and DL... 166 Aussie Dave 01/25/2013 07:34AM
Re: The Cult and DL... 143 Wardy 01/25/2013 09:10AM
Re: joe elliott comment 162 jazze.pat 01/25/2013 04:38PM
Re: joe elliott comment 211 Ross S. 01/24/2013 05:22PM
Re: joe elliott comment 209 Scott 01/24/2013 08:53PM
Re: joe elliott comment 145 OzzMosiz 01/25/2013 09:56PM


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Powered by Phorum.

Disclaimer: melodicrock.com takes no responsibility for the contents of messages posted on this open forum, or for the sanity of those posting.